I Am Not Telling You Anything

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hj

Reaction score
Hi all,

I know that I am not telling anyone here anything that they don't already know, but I just wanted to mention that Rick (Digswithstick) is one class act. His generosity and graciousness make him a standout on a site where much generosity is shown by the membership. The world needs more like him.

He contacted me recently and told me he was thinning his bottle herd a bit and had remembered two in particular that I had commented on here some months ago. He insisted on not only giving them to me, but refused my offer to cover at least postage. When I received the package today and opened it I found that the two bottles were surrounded by several smaller packages containing a few more interesting bottles and smaller things that he knows I appreciate a great deal.

Only problem is I think he shipped them to me in a "boomerang box". You know, the kind that you send out and it comes right back at you...[;)]

Your Karma floweth over my friend,

hj

RedGinger

Reaction score
That's nice. Rick is a generous guy for sure!

epackage

Reaction score
There are many like him here, that was very very generous and nice of him, I am not at all surprised.....Jim

glass man

Reaction score
NINA AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD HAVE DONE AT TIMES WITH OUT THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE ON THIS SITE! MANY BOTTLES HAVE ALSO COME MY WAY FROM SO MANY GREAT FRIENDS ON HERE!! GOD BLESS ALL! JAMIE

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

There are many like him here, that was very very generous and nice of him, I am not at all surprised.....Jim

You're right, there are some great friends and generous people on this forum! I'm really glad to be a member.

P.S. Jamie and Nina, I have not forgotten about that bottle I wanted to send you. It's just been very busy around here!

Digswithstick

Reaction score
Aw shucks now you are making me blush ,i should have put a note in ,please don't tell any one .You are quite welcome ,you were not supposed to send anything !All good people here, i have made lots of good trades,folks have sent me bottles as well .Got to dig and point hunt with a few members that i would not have known without this place,thanks everyone !
m16.gif

California Dream N

Reaction score
Digswithsticks..You can be humble if you want...but What a generous thing to do in this day and age..Bless You..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barbudagirl