i figured i would dig a critter one day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JGUIS

Reaction score
Yeah, they bite, and can cause problems if you're bitten in the right place. I used to catch those large flying grasshoppers and throw them in their webs, and watch the attack, restraint, and death happen within seconds. Zane, I hate to break it to you, but we DO have Widows. Not as bad as some places, but they're here for sure. The recluse bothers me the most, I cant imagine having to watch my skin die and turn black. That would suck. That red one that Shag posted was dug from a couple feet under, it was a nasty one.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Josh, The skin doesn't turn black, It rots away into a nice big puss filled yellow hole with a nice red trim.......

swizzle

Reaction score
I know of 2 people that were bit by a brown recluse. One here in NY. I worked with the guy in a textile mill. Last summer a brown recluse hitched a ride from south carolina or georgia. i forget which state for sure. He rode in with a shipment of cloth. He got bit on the arm, my cousin got bit on the hand in KY. They both came close to losing their arm. I definately don't want to see if I'm allergic myself. Nasty little critters they are. Swizzle

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
That was so funy. I thought it was hard to function on two legs drunk...Thank goodness I don't have eight of them to keep track of. I love the part when he's driving. i hope nobdy got hurt on his way home! ACK ACK ACK

swizzle

Reaction score
Oh my god that is funny. I almost fell out of my chair. I can barely see through the tears to type this. Thanx for a great laugh. I can't wait to show it to my wife. Swizzle [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1