I just experienced the most amazing thing ever.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I wasnt coming clean Bob for fear of being deloused in a holding cell[:D] I will go back again though.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I had that same problem and forum member Pyschodoodle (Kate)was able to help. Do you have all your buddies saved in your setup go here https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/address.asp if you haven't done so yet add everyone you want to communicate with in your address book by finding them in the member list and importing them from there to your saved address book. Once you have all the members saved in your address book just simply put a check mark next to the person you want to send a PM to and the window should pop up fill in the blanks and hit send it should work. If you have no saved buddies and are trying to send Pms directly from the member list you may be having the same issue I was having before Kate helped me.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
HEY STEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST THROWN ONE OF THE DYOTTVILLE BRICKS THROUGH SOME WINDOWS DOWN THE STREET THEN WHEN THE COPS GOT THE CALL YOU'D BE IN BUSINESS.JUST KIDDING HAHA OR A GIANT BOX OF DOUGHNUTS WOULD HAVE WORKED HERE. BADGER

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: THE BADGER

HEY STEVE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST THROWN ONE OF THE DYOTTVILLE BRICKS THROUGH SOME WINDOWS DOWN THE STREET THEN WHEN THE COPS GOT THE CALL YOU'D BE IN BUSINESS.JUST KIDDING HAHA OR A GIANT BOX OF DOUGHNUTS WOULD HAVE WORKED HERE. BADGER
Yeah either one Dave Donuts or create a disturbance might have worked.[:D] Kensington looked so peaceful in the morning following the usual nightly robberies,assaults, rapes and murders, I figured let the folks sleep the last thing they need to hear were sirens going off

Ben

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

I was and I am still very POOR.That is a FACT.....

All the words surrounding this quote, all the words in your original post, are not the words of a “poor manâ€â€¦ that, my friend, is a fact... money can't buy the gift your dad gave you

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Ben

ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

I was and I am still very POOR.That is a FACT.....

All the words surrounding this quote, all the words in your original post, are not the words of a “poor manâ€â€¦ that, my friend, is a fact... money can't buy the gift your dad gave you
Just a play on words Ben, I am very fortunate. But I am poor monetarily because of my Kids!!

glass man

Reaction score
WOW! THAT PLACE IS AS GUARDED ALMOST AS THE WITE HOUSE..LORD forbid some one gets a shard of glss from there before they cover it forever!Man seems like for at least one day they woulda let people in there to see what they could get..what would it have hurt?A park that ws built in Atlanta over a dump that dated from pre civil war to the 1890s...yet they let people dig there before they made it into a park..even dug trenches for folk...it hurt nothing and got wonderful bottles out that would never seen the light of day again other wise...insane!

So glad you have both your parents Steve...man I sure miss mine![&:]

sandchip

Reaction score
Bummer about the Dyottville trip, Steve, but you still got some fine parents.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen