I need help with i.d. on a dump find.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score
We found this in a dump that the trash is mostly around 1900-1910. My father and I have our theories as to what it is, but I was hoping someone here could shed some more light on the subject. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Zx70814.jpg
    Zx70814.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 58

texasdigger

Reaction score
another angle:

Lets hear what you guys think or know about this item.
Brad

Attachments

• Nl29321.jpg
    Nl29321.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 58

flasherr

Reaction score
For some reason your pics arent showing up. I live in Abilene texas where in texas are you from. Glad to see someone in texas is digging the weather is deffinetly right for it.
Brian

texasdigger

Reaction score
Flash you have to click the attachment then save to your computer and ithen open the file. Sometimes my pics load onto the screen sometimes they don't. I can't seem to fix it.

I am from Roanoke. It is about five minutes from the Texas Motor Speedway and 30 minutes from Fort Worth. We have had great weather to dig lately, and I have been able to go two to three times a week for about the last month. Mostly early turn of the 19th stuff, but there is alot of it.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Brad, Errrrr...Oooh...Aaaarg...Its a breast pump missing the bulb.[sm=rolleyes.gif]
It sure is hard choking back all the Wise cracks and jokes.[8D]Man could I tell you some stories about digging those things up.[sm=lol.gif]

texasdigger

Reaction score
Belive it our not that was the main theory we had on the peice. As a matter of fact today that is we finally settled on. I am glad there is a hundred years between me and it's former owner, but look at the bright side I just cut some of the cost on baby supplies when I decide to have children.
Brad

JohnRoy

Reaction score
Omigosh, I've got one of those that I found on the old farm, or behing the General Store, too. I was wondering what it was used for. -John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter