I STARTED A NICE LITTLE CONE INK COLLECTION (PICS)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Here are some cone inks I have collected. Some are dug and some I purchased from ebay. I am still looking for a few more colors to add to my collection so if any of you guys have have some for sale please let me know. I own a tumbler so if they are stained or dirty that is no problem. How many different colors did they make these things in? I am trying to get at least one of each color. Thanks and enjoy the photos!

DF

Jh16858.jpg

Attachments

• Jh16858.jpg
    Jh16858.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 55

dirtflicker

Reaction score
closeup view.....

Li20846.jpg

Attachments

• Li20846.jpg
    Li20846.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 48

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Thanks Joel.....I don't know what got me hooked on these cone inks....I think it is the wide variety of colors you can find them in. I finally figured I would narrow my collection down to collecting a few types of antique bottles...so I chose inks and historical flasks.....I think they are the best investment!

DF

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
wow. very cool. ive got tons of the aqua ones tho. i was over my buddys house today and he was showin me his digs. he had an early early smooth base cone ink. a little bit diff shape than yours. his was aqua, but i still wanted it.

this pic would make a nice banner ad

Jh16858.jpg

can i use it for ebay listings? Matt

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Matt...

Real nice looking display! They really light up the room...[8D] Must be pretty nice when the bright sunshine comes through that window...

Hope you get a chance to dig this week. We all love seeing your photos and reading your posts! Keep it up, man... you're doing great.

Wayne

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments Wayne.....I do plan on checking a few new places out this weekend that should be good. Good luck if you get out diving...

Matt (Philabottles) , you are welcome to use that pic as a banner add if you want...but with all the great stuff you find, I don't understand why you would want to use someone elses pics??? You are the KUNG FU BOTTLE DIGGING MASTER........AREN'T YOU??????? Nice finds on your recent dig by the way......that Atlantic City med is KILLER!!!!!

PhilaBottles

Reaction score
finding nice stuff depends on where you look. thanks. im goin back tomorrow.

Sq46417.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46417.jpg
    Sq46417.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member