I won a BOTTLE!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I forgot all about getting Badger signed up. I get a voice mail from Dave yesterday saying--
"Did you get the mag yet? you are one lucky sucker" he then proceeded to hung up and go to work. Never telling me why I'm lucky. I didn't have the mag yet so couldn't look,and i wanted to know so I talked to E and he found out who had the mag and asked them what I won. "E can find out your S.S number if you gave him time[8D]
Any way my name was picked out of a stone crock and I won. I didn't even write a story.Crazy huh?

Thanks to Branden Merkel for picking my name at the Detroit Metro bottle show
"thanks kid"[:D]

I just sold a Drakes at the Beth show now I got it back[:D]

I guess they couldn't find a normal pic of me bhahah! and thats the way I like it.

4DF5C556A96A4F6790DB8D832F0FA06C.jpg

Attachments

• 4DF5C556A96A4F6790DB8D832F0FA06C.jpg
    4DF5C556A96A4F6790DB8D832F0FA06C.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 57

epackage

Reaction score
Congrats....and you're right, I can get that info if needed...LOL[8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Nice that you won another to replace the other Rick!

Maybe I wasn't suppose to sell the other one so i got it back [:D]

I see Lauren has a story in. I didn't read it yet,but I will. When did she write that?

Penn Digger

Reaction score
I went home to eat lunch today. Sat down with lunch and got a voicemail from SickRick right about the time I glanced at page 36 of the new AB&G mag. At first I thought it was an ad for toilet seats. Went right past it at first. Thought why would they have toilet seats in a bottle mag. Then I recognized the guys face in what I thought was a toilet seat! Glanced back and at first thought it was a joke. Who would put a picture of Rick in the toilet? Maybe some guy from Baltimore? Then I see it was a self portrait. Good job Rick. Congrats!

Lauren has a nice write up about one of our past digs a couple years ago. I almost forgot about those digs. Definately got me wanting to go back to that creepy place.

I also noticed some other ABN people made this edition...Hunter and Cazzdigger Mark.

Good job all.

PD

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH