I would appreciate some advice on the value of 21 Mojonnier Chicago Dairy Testing Bottles in the crate. It's a cool find!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
jdoat_creambottlecrate3.jpg

Attachments

• jdoat_creambottlecrate5.jpg
    jdoat_creambottlecrate5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109

nhpharm

Reaction score
That's cool...I believe this is actually the insert that dropped into some versions of the boxes/kits; there would have been a larger box that this set in. The bottles are missing their rubber stoppers, but based on what I have seen, this set is probably worth about $100 in a shop. Would probably be hard to sell online due to shipping costs. The bottles by themselves are a hard sell...I have seen tons of them on eBay and they rarely sell for anything due to the cost of shipping.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info!

That's cool...I believe this is actually the insert that dropped into some versions of the boxes/kits; there would have been a larger box that this set in. The bottles are missing their rubber stoppers, but based on what I have seen, this set is probably worth about $100 in a shop. Would probably be hard to sell online due to shipping costs. The bottles by themselves are a hard sell...I have seen tons of them on eBay and they rarely sell for anything due to the cost of shipping.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75