Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

ID help needed.

swpender

Dec 20, 2015
I’ve been going at a wooded area with multiple surface dumps for several years. Aerial pics and Google Earth show the wood roads used to carry the trash. Been around here for awhile now and learn much. I can’t learn if I don’t id my own finds, so I rarely ask unless I’m stumped and found 2 items I need help with. One is a beer and I don’t know what the other is.

Both items are from same spot. Lots of meds, flasks, and other bottles suggest a country Doc dump. The clear dohickey is a complete mystery. The beer is nondescript but the color is beautiful. Is the bottom mark a maker or brewery mark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogo

DOGO
Apr 8, 2020
Central NJ
Is the clear glass hollow or solid? How big is it? It could be a decanter top or a door knob or anything in between. The beer looks English .

swpender

Dec 20, 2015
Is the clear glass hollow or solid? How big is it? It could be a decanter top or a door knob or anything in between. The beer looks English .
It’s hollow. 4 inch’s in diameter. Ribbed part is 2.75 inches wide. 2 dimples on solid top. Opening is sheared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
Clear thing is a lamp part...would have had some story of metal connection on the nub that tied it into a glass base. Other bottle is a British beer circa 1910-1915.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaTay