I'd walk a mile or 2 or 3 for an Umbrella

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: andy volkerts

[;)] Nice umbrella! was it pontiled?? And that is a cool I believe train car brake shoe???

No but it had that thin flat lip.
Yeah I am pretty sure it is a train brake shoe. I have to look at the letters again.

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
BOOM BABY!! Great vid Sick Rick. Too funny. Cool ink, too, I have walked further for a lot less.

GEEMAN

Reaction score
Very cool Rick ! Outings in the woods in forgotten places like that always recharge my batteries too.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: CALDIGR2

BOOM BABY!! Great vid Sick Rick. Too funny. Cool ink, too, I have walked further for a lot less.

I used to drag deer back that far.Now I shoot um close to the cabin [8D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GEEMAN

Very cool Rick ! Outings in the woods in forgotten places like that always recharge my batteries too.

Yeah I used to sit in the woods from sun up to sundown when I was into hunting heavy. Except when I got one at first light [:D]

madman

Reaction score
nice video rick! you always give me a good laugh!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
The other good feeling I get on digs like this is being 1 with nature. I call it a religious experience. Getting away from the hustle and clearing the mind. Nature’s mysticism can transform a very common experience into something awesome and deeply meaningful. BOOM BABY!

I hear you on that Rick /l ....Cool finds....That Umbrella ink's no slouch,...The brake shoe...Narrow gauge R.R. somewhere nearby? Cool stuff.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

The other good feeling I get on digs like this is being 1 with nature. I call it a religious experience. Getting away from the hustle and clearing the mind. Nature’s mysticism can transform a very common experience into something awesome and deeply meaningful. BOOM BABY!

I hear you on that Rick  /l    ....Cool finds....That Umbrella ink's no slouch,...The brake shoe...Narrow gauge R.R. somewhere nearby? Cool stuff.

We were near Tamaqua up the line.Never heard of that Rail R

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide