If you think you have bad neighbors...think again

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Not my neighbors Suzanne,they are my Aunt Cindys neighbors. Their back yards are catty corner back to back on the same block.The natural gas consuming fire breathing gigantic 10 foot long komoto Dragon mounted on the I-beam at the top of the rear yard garage was within 100 feet of her house.
The fire from the Dragons mouth which when it first came on every night at precisely 8:00 PM made a loud bang as the pilot light was turning on.The dragon would spew a 15 foot tall flame into the air for about a half hour. At preciscley 8:15 PM a large brass cannon mounted in the front yard would fire two rounds a second apart at the sound of 2 M-80s.After this every fountain in the front yard would turn on and run for an hour.It is so loud that you can hear it 2 blocks away.It to this day still sounds like the local MUA is testing the fire hydrants.

Forget all of the yard decor these guys have, Mom went missing,they had AK-47 automatic rifles,they were selling anabolic steriods,stealing natural gas,had illegal exploding compounds of a TnT derivitive,stealing Electricity,Poured concreate over their entire small 75 by 125 ft yard so yes no grass to mow just a lot of power washing with out any local code permits.In New Jersey any surface that is not impermeable is taxed differently than a pourous surface is.This is how the town was able to slap a large tax hike on them immeadiatley.The local police and the FBI ripped up all the concrete looking for their Mom.She was never found.They also owned a property the next down down from them a commercial building and property that was completely excavated looking for mom, again she was not found.They stole 6 years worth her Social Security checks by forging her name.My company does Telecommunication work in each town and I am personal friends with the mayors and cheifs of Police in each local and through evidence,time stamps,receipts,where the two brothers were the last time a neighbor remembered seeing them with their mom alive it has been pretty much determined that her body was thrown into the Atlantic ocean somewhere off the coast of Sea Isle city this is where the brothers had there boat docked and there are witnesses that claim to have seen an elderly woman get on a boat with them.It is circumstacial evidence only now at this point.

Anyway got to get back to work now see ya Suzanne Oh and I believe your story about the neighbors dog[;)]

suzanne

Reaction score
That sounds almost like fiction! Someone ought to make a movie about them.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Come spend a few months in New Jersey, Suze.. it will permanently change your concept of reality, I guarantee!

suzanne

Reaction score
My concept of reality is always pretty shaky after I read one of your wacky posts Charlie. (Just kidding!) lol

NYCFlasks

Reaction score
I only have the junk car collecting, pit bull breeding, guest stars on the next episode of "Hoarders: Buried Alive", fix the roof with the floor mats from the collected cars, ignore the collapsed cesspool bunch next door..........

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4