In search of a new dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VTdigger

Reaction score
Hey MI digger, I had an experiance much like yours today, as I was starting digging in a hole where I've found 1880s-90's bottles, a guy drives down the path with a truck he gets out and heads over to me, I'm thinking, He's gonna tell me to get out of here, but instead he comes over and says, "What ya doin digging worms?" There's broken glass all around, and I've already found 1 bottle, so I say no I'm bottle digging." He looks at the hole and asks if I've seen an old beat up snowmobile in the woods. ( I've seen no such thing.) I was thinking of this story the whole time and my intuition tells me the guys gonna come back to dig it up. and worse, I had to somehow lose a nice embossed druggist bottle from Mass, either it fell out of the pack or never went in to began with but either way, it's right there at the digging spot so anyone,s gonna know, it's a good spot to check,. I hope my intuition was wrong, and the spots left alone but only time will tell.

rockbot

Reaction score
All I can say is that if you find a spot with good age and bottles coming out, the hell with anybody else. Dig baby Dig!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem