Indian Club soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Toxic_Waste

Reaction score
My sister gave me a couple of old soda bottles that were discovered in a basement. One says "Cola Root Beer" and has what looks like a woman's profile with an Indian chief's headdress, the words "Indian Club Cola Root Beer" and the soda had been bottled by the Cola Root Beer Bottling Co. in my home town, Gilroy, California. The colors are red, blue and white.

The other bottle is embossed, no color. Palm brand is embossed near the neck. Then it says Pioneer Soda Works, Gilroy, Cal and a bunch of other stuff about imitation artificial color and flavor added, fruit acid added and net contents info.

If anybody is interested I can take a pic or two, but right now I am sick and lazy so just decided to start out with a written description. I didn't find much info on these.

acls

Reaction score
TW,
If your Cola Root Beer is in nice shape then you have a semi-valuable ACL. There are people who collect California ACLs, and people who collect all things Root Beer. These can fetch between $50-$100 on a good day.

bottleboy311

Reaction score
Would realy like to see a pic of the Indian Cola Root Beer. Would appreciate if you would post it.

Thanks, Lee

Toxic_Waste

Reaction score
ok ... am sick right now and even so, company is coming over tonight ... as soon as i am up to it i will post a pic.

Toxic_Waste

Reaction score
Sorry this took so long and that it is sorta out of focus, but I have had the flu really bad. So much for getting flu shots!

Wu59922.jpg

Attachments

• Wu59922.jpg
    Wu59922.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 85

acls

Reaction score
TW,
That's a nice looking ACL. Thanks for sharing.
-Matt

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
Very Nice ACL!!!!! What are your plans for this bottle?? I collect indian ACLs & would Love to add this beauty to my collection.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2