indian rock ginger ale's wanted

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

steamgas

Reaction score
here is a good nc bottle that collectors like.it is the caspers whiskey bottle.it is in good to near mint condition(closer to the good side).no chips or cracks.would be willing too work out a trade for a good coca-cola indian rock ginger ale bottle.let's see what we can do.
ba856962.jpg
[/IMG]

LC

Reaction score
indian rock ginger ale bottles

Wow ! Those indian rock ginger ale bottles must be really good bottles . That Caspers is a great bottle . I have two varients of it .

steamgas

Reaction score
there are 2 other varients that i know of .one is a clear example and what is called the 4 city example.

LC

Reaction score
I have the 4 cities and the one you show , but do not have the clear one .

steamgas

Reaction score
the clear one is the hardest one too get.i have had severial chances to get it but pased it up.wish now i had one.

steamgas

Reaction score
lc
i notice that you have other intrest's beside bottles.what do you mean by gas & oil?

LC

Reaction score
What do the clear ones roughly go for , I have never seen one except for a picture of it .

steamgas

Reaction score
for a mint one you better expext to pay as much for it as you would for the cobalt blue one.i would say between $450.00 and $600.00.i used too be a dealer many years ago and would easley sell the blue ones for $500.00.it would be very difficult too keep them in stock for my custermers that were looking for one.

LC

Reaction score
Thanks Tex , seen in your profile you like the old steam engines . We have an antique machinery show in Georgetown, Ohio every year that is exceptional for the display of the old machinery and tractors . If you ever get the chance that's a good one to take in .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrykevin