Information please

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

suewait@gmail.com

Reaction score
I am new here and to in depth bottle collection and ID. I wondering if someone could help me with this. I can not find any info on this bottle at all. Maybe it from another country? I feel silly asking and hope I don't have egg on my face. Have you ever seen one like this? is not as dark as the pic appears. Not sure what else to say 14 inches tall. I so appreciate any help and your time. Thank you. I just tried to include a photo and am not sure if it loaded, I keep getting an error . Please let me know :/

suewait@gmail.com

Reaction score
ok, trying again.... I am new here and to in depth bottle collection and ID. I wondering if someone could help me with this. I can not find any info on this bottle at all. Maybe it from another country? I feel silly asking and hope I don't have egg on my face. Have you ever seen one like this? is not as dark as the pic appears. Not sure what else to say 14 inches tall. I so appreciate any help and your time. Thank you. [attachment=20151021_073856_001.jpg] [attachment=20151021_073815.jpg]

bobble

Reaction score
Hi sue,welcome.I'm not as savvy on glass as many others on this site are that can help,but they need a little more than the top of the bottle.A pic of the base and whole bottle usually is a good start,otherwise the glass is so clear and pristine it could be an attic find pattern mold or a pier one imp. bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776