Inherited Glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
Here is A couple of pictures of the collection of glass and bottles my grandmother bestowed to me. If anyone wants more detailed pics or just details let me know. I will say in the first picture are a salt & pepper shaker, A shot glass from a 1906 state fair (says 1906 on front), 3 perfume bottles, an oil lamp, a tall shot glass and two decorative Washington bottles.

Kh17498.jpg

Attachments

• Kh17498.jpg
    Kh17498.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 68

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
Second Picture features the Flask I've Been Asking About, a bottle in the shape of a boot a soda bottle, a couple of screw tops, a snuff bottle, A Pharmacy bottle, and possibly another Med Bottle. Enjoy!

Nl28994.jpg

Attachments

• Nl28994.jpg
    Nl28994.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 71

diginit

Reaction score
Very nice little collection. The doc Marshalls snuff is about $40.oo +. I think the purple is the best myself. I wonder if it is a vase or a flask. I thought the boot was a candy bottle. The figurals and the perfumes are very collectable. Couldn't give you any prices though. You Might try an E-bay search to get some rough ideas.

doorsmaniac

Reaction score
thanks for the info diginit. Yeah The Purple one (whatever it is) is my Favorite too. dont really care about the prices though ( although it is nice to have an idea). I just thought everyone here would enjoy a showing of some nice bottles and galss! thanks to my granmother (rest her soul) i am now back into the whole digging and collecting scene.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem