Ink, Mucilage, Honey or Mustard Jar

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Angelpeace

Reaction score
For the past two years Jamie has been looking for info or other bottles on sale on e-bay like the one that he has in his collection. Over the two years, he has located f similar bottles on e-bay and they have been listed by the dealers as ink mucilage jars. When he has questioned the dealers aabout if they were sure this was what came in the bottles, he has been told they that aren't really sure, but they are basing their info on how the bottle looks. Of the five examples Jamie has found, two have five cathedral windows and three blank panels. The other three have all blank panels. Jamie's bottle is aqua and in mint condition. It stands 3 1/4th inches high, is is 1 1/4 inches across the base, and 1 6/16th inches across the top. Because of the wide top, Jamie wonders if this could have been a honey or mustard jar. It is one of his and my favorite bottles in his collection. We were hoping that some of the highly intelligent people on here might be able to tell us for sure what it is and what it might be worth. By the way, just for everyone's information, I thought I would let you know that I ask Jamie to let me post the bottle pics from us on here because I'm still not real bottle knowledgeable and I want to be able to contribute something about bottles from time to time without showing my stupidity. Besides I refuse to teach him how to post the pictures. Have to keep a little superiority sometimes[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
Here's pic 1
Peace

99CF105637F744E3BFC9CBEE174320D0.jpg

Attachments

• 99CF105637F744E3BFC9CBEE174320D0.jpg
    99CF105637F744E3BFC9CBEE174320D0.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 30

cyberdigger

Reaction score
We were hoping that some of the highly intelligent people on here might be able to tell us for sure what it is and what it might be worth.

I hate getting left out of the loop!!!

RedGinger

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Angelpeace

. Besides I refuse to teach him how to post the pictures. Have to keep a little superiority sometimes[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

You're damn right Nina! [:D] But we do love you Jamie![:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229