insulators

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dario

Reaction score
Sorry for the repeat post. I meant to put int in the general catagory.

Hey are there any insulator collectors or diggers out there? I have been collecting bottles and insulators since I was 10 for a total of 43 years. that makes me 53 for the numerically challanged. I sold most of my bottles and focused on insulators ever since. I also collect books, maps, catalogs, and other stuff related to insulators and telegraphy. If you have any cool or unusaul insulators, I would be willing to trade you some of my bottles for them. I do not have any super rare stuff, but I do have some pontiled medicines, a few flasks, and an original Booze bottle.

This is my first post. I am also very willing to answer any questions you folks may have with respect to insulators. I possess a virtual plethora of useless isulator trivia, wisdom, and knowledge on the subject.

Dario the insulator guy

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
I sent you a private message refresh your page and you should receive it.

BillinMo

Reaction score
Hi, Dario!

I'm assuming the Dario I already know in the insulator hobby and you are the same guy. [;)]

Yup, there's a bunch of us here. Welcome!!

dario

Reaction score
Ya Bill, it's me. Is there a forum for us bottom feeding insulator guys on the Antique Bottles Forum or are we located in the general catagory? Which other insulator guys are here?

I stumbled on this and enjoyed reading some of the bottle posts and then eventually decided to join. It seems like a pretty enthusiastic and knowledgable bunch.

Dario the insulator guy

SC pontil collector

Reaction score
I collect both bottles and insulators. What do you have to trade or sell in both.
sc pontil collector

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen