Is it just me or is it hot early this year??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlingco

Reaction score
What is the deal with this heat so early in the year? I know, I live where it gets hot in the summer, but really! It is currently 10:31 pm. and the current weather channel temp. outside for my city is still 90, yes I said, 90 degrees. Did someone put a giant microwave into orbit or something? I mean the sun has been down awhile. Of course we did bust a hundred today, so I guess it just takes awhile for the heat to go away. I thought it would be nice to live farther north until I went to a bottle show in Missouri in late March and got in 8 inches of snow. I barely made it back home! I take note when I see someone post a bottle on eBay and set it in the window. When you can see mountains of snow in the background, I say, "no thanks." Then this inferno comes back, and I'm thinking snow would be nice!
bottlingco

Lordbud

Reaction score
What I've noticed around here (San Jose) is that we get an earlier and earlier heat spell mid-winter into early spring. We also get a handful of two-to-three day stretches of non-stop wind every 6 months or so. That kind of wind never used to happen around here. Lived in the area since the early 1960s.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75