Is this Dillon, S.C. Coke any count?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jody35150

Reaction score
Got this bottle in a deal with some others. It was the kind of deal where you took all or none, but I did get the one I wanted.

There are two pencil point dings on the side.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me. If it's a common one I'll just set it aside.

B9BE470047D14112913CB57AF1AB41CA.jpg

Attachments

• B9BE470047D14112913CB57AF1AB41CA.jpg
    B9BE470047D14112913CB57AF1AB41CA.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 60

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Jody ~

Cool bottle. I love the early Coca Cola's. (But have to admit I like the dark green "Big Chief" even better). [:D]

As you know, soda bottle collectors love to discuss their hobby. So when someone doesn't reply right away it usually means that no one has that particular information readily avilable, which I suspect is the case here. And even though I am no aqua straight-sided Coca Cola expert myself (wish I were) I can tell you that your Dillon, S.C. bottle is listed in Bill Porter's book as somewhat common, but still a "keeper" by any standards. As for value (based on Bill's pricing formula) I come up with about $25.00 to $40.00 in mid-grade.

I hope this helps.

SPBOB

Jody35150

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, SP. (I sent you an email.) Jody.

ORIGINAL: SODAPOPBOB

Jody ~

Cool bottle. I love the early Coca Cola's. (But have to admit I like the dark green "Big Chief" even better).  [:D]

As you know, soda bottle collectors love to discuss their hobby. So when someone doesn't reply right away it usually means that no one has that particular information readily avilable, which I suspect is the case here. And even though I am no aqua straight-sided Coca Cola expert myself (wish I were) I can tell you that your Dillon, S.C. bottle is listed in Bill Porter's book as somewhat common, but still a "keeper" by any standards. As for value (based on Bill's pricing formula) I come up with about $25.00 to $40.00 in mid-grade.

I hope this helps.  

SPBOB

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson