item for auction proceeds to forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

deer4x4

Reaction score
[:)] okay dont know how this will work out but willing to try this will go for 5 days it will end on tuesday at this same time as post started just to be good about this all proceeds go to benifit this forum i know someone will let me know where to send he proceeds to or where to pay to and they will let me know where to send the bottles to cost to ship i will put them out flat rate box anywhere in us for 10$ the 10 $ you pay for shipping will be my contribution to forum and the proceeds will be a donation from the buyer hope that sounds okayher is what we have

8 medicine bottles all in good shape a few have haze in them but no chips cracks or dings >
list is ( davis vegetable pain killer x2
dr. d jayne carminative
foley & co chicago usa X2
burnetts standard flavoring extract X2
walter mcewan albany ny )

good luck and have fun and please someone tell me where all this will go thanks bob

DE6A9BE35047473D9C898D6671F850EF.jpg

Attachments

• DE6A9BE35047473D9C898D6671F850EF.jpg
    DE6A9BE35047473D9C898D6671F850EF.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 58

deer4x4

Reaction score
[&o] ahh man i know there are not great bottles but jsut remeber i am going to pay the shipping thats my contribution and also all money from the bottles will go to the forum com on now somebody do somethin [:)][:)][:)]

deer4x4

Reaction score
oh well i will start the bid myself at least i can just go and donate to the forum if nobody want to do it
i ll start at 5$

towhead

Reaction score
the 10 $ you pay for shipping will be my contribution to forum and the proceeds will be a donation from the buyer

but just remeber i am going to pay the shipping thats my contribution and also all money from the bottles will go to the forum come on now somebody do something

I am confused....does the buyer pay $10. for shipping plus the bid price of the bottles....?

deer4x4

Reaction score
[8|] guess i beter proof read my stuff sorry for that i was not very clear on i am going to pay the shipping cost of 10$ and i am going to donate 5$ at the end of the auction so to clear it up the winner pays for items i pay for shipping and i also include to the forum 5$ donation sorry for not making it clear thanks bob

deer4x4

Reaction score
ok julie you be the winner sorry i was out i had surgery today on my hand go ahead and pay the $7.50 to the forum and get me the address to send the bottles to and i will do my donation tonight a little later thanks for the support to this forum bob dont forget to let me know address thanks

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter