It's a longshot...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: stumpknocker

GANNT & HOFFMAN GLOUCESTER, N.J.[:D]
I guess Sandy agreed to the high bid even though the reserve wasn't met, congrats JB that's a nice bottle.....Jim

Sorry she had to sell off such a great collection but she seems ok with it....

stumpknocker

Reaction score
Unfortunately not the high bid, I had to pay her asking price but I’m ok with that as well as she is a very nice lady for working with me. She contacted me after the action ended then I called her back and made arrangement to purchase the bottle off line. They are selling everything including the house so they can move to Florida as they can’t take the cold anymore.

KBbottles

Reaction score
Sweet!!!! Another good one. I sprung for the Cole & Dean. I dug a broken cobalt gannt and hoffman from Baltimre with some digging buddies from once here in Jersey. :(

bottlekid76

Reaction score
I'm still wishing I would have went higher on the McManus now, but i've got a bottle i'm working on at the moment.

The Cole & Dean she had was really sharp KB.

~Tim

KBbottles

Reaction score
Me too Tim... I would have taken that over the C&D but was too late and didnt realize the potential of being a local to me. :( I'm thinking about knocking on the doors of all the old houses in the neighborhood it came from to try my luck at permissions or if there is a chance of others being out there... doubtful though.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
It just goes to show you never know what's going to show up at any given time. You're in a great area to find a killer piece like that. Keep lookin!

~Tim

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973