J & I E M inks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
That is a nice collection of Moores. I can honestly say that I have never seen that many turtles at one time.

I dig a lot of inks, but I have not dug a single turtle yet. I have a few that I bought, inks are one of my favorite categories to collect. ~Jim

glass man

Reaction score
WONDERFUL! NEVER SAW THE YELLOWISH COLOR BEFOREOR THE REALLY DARK ONE![IN THE WINDOW SEAL,IS THE DARK AMBER? OR LIKE BLACK GLASS!! CAN'T SAY ENOUGH! GREAT! THANKS FOR SHOWING! JAMIE

Celtics22

Reaction score
Its a real dark amber it is a tough one to get you don't see colored turtles that often.

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
I also have dug alot of tutrles, but never a colored one. Although I do have the elusive Carters schoolhouse turtle.

dollarbill

Reaction score
Wow very very nice inks . Look the colors ,Wish I could get luck and pull a few from the ground .I only have a couple of J I E M Inks.One has Pat.d date embossed what looks like Oct 3ist 1864or 6
bill

Celtics22

Reaction score
Yea on some of the labeled ones it has that some are plan and there is one different embossing i cant remember what it is off the top of my head. a long time me and my dad have been chasing them for many years over 20 years its up to now but you never come across them at shows or any where.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter