J K & S 1693 Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

NOEL

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new in this forum, Everybody is welcome to give their opinion on my query regarding this kind of bottle to wit:

Description: Aqua in color, like a 3 piece mold with an applied tops, has a crack nearly at the side of the bottom, flea bites and lots of bubbles. At the bottom, initials J K & S ant at the middle of it is W 1693. Thhe general condition is still very nice, just a few scratches.

NOEL

glass man

Reaction score
WELCOME! HARD to tell much from the description,but maybe somebody will know from the initals you gave.

NOEL

Reaction score
Hi glass man,

Thanks there glass man, here are some other details to wit: Height is 30 cm. and the body's diameter is about 26.5 cm

Thanks,

noel

glass man

Reaction score
SORRY ! Without a picture I don't have a clue.Maybe somebody with some sense will help you!

canada

Reaction score
Hello;

Your bottle was made by John Kilner & Sons (1857-1937) in Wakefield , Yorkshire, England. It probably dates 1880s-1910. 1693 is mold number.

NOEL

Reaction score
Hi Canada,

Thanks a lot for the information. Is this bottle rare or just common, does collector collects this kind of bottles.

Regards,

noel

NOEL

Reaction score
Hello Penn Digger,

I'm here at my office right now and can't post a picture. I can do that probably weekends and ope to post it on Monday August 3.

Till then.

Best wishes,

noel

canada

Reaction score
Hi Noel;

Sounds like you have a liquor bottle. Without embossing, they are very common & have little value, especially if damaged, as yours is. But if you like it-great!
Good luck bottle digging....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter