Jar Doctor well-being

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Roy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Jar Doctor is
ok ? I've been waiting for an order for a long time and he is not answering my emails.
You can pm me if you want too. I'm hoping he's on vacation and not sick.
Roy

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Jar Doctor is
ok ? I've been waiting for an order for a long time and he is not answering my emails.
You can pm me if you want too. I'm hoping he's on vacation and not sick.
Roy
He's hoping to sell his business so that is a bit of distraction. I saw him a few weeks ago and he was stock piling to set up at the Baltimore Bottle show next weekend. That is the only show he does in a year. He is kind of week. His right-hand man moved several months ago which put him way behind. He has his brother helping him out now.

Roy

Reaction score
He's hoping to sell his business so that is a bit of distraction. I saw him a few weeks ago and he was stock piling to set up at the Baltimore Bottle show next weekend. That is the only show he does in a year. He is kind of week. His right-hand man moved several months ago which put him way behind. He has his brother helping him out now.
Thanks for the information.
I guess I will just have to be patient.
Are you sure you don't want to buy his business? It would give you a great excuse to hit every bottle show around the country. Roy

• Haha
Reactions: Len

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Thanks for the information.
I guess I will just have to be patient.
Are you sure you don't want to buy his business? It would give you a great excuse to hit every bottle show around the country. Roy
I said that same thing to Bruce last year. LEON.
It would be fun to have the business. I don't have the room for all of the equipment and warehousing. Time is a big problem too. I am retired, but my time is largely spoken for doing other activities. Tell you what, if I hit the lottery I will run down and get it! So, wish me luck.

Hogtown Hunter

Reaction score
So I spoke with Wayne today at Jar Doctor and ordered tumbler. He told me about how busy he is and it would be 3-4 weeks till I received it. I never would have thought so many people were into bottle collecting and needed tumblers. Sounds like he's got a monopoly on this market.:)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Csa

Roy

Reaction score
So I spoke with Wayne today at Jar Doctor and ordered tumbler. He told me about how busy he is and it would be 3-4 weeks till I received it. I never would have thought so many people were into bottle collecting and needed tumblers. Sounds like he's got a monopoly on this market.:)
That's great,
It takes a little time to get comfortable tumbling but I'm sure you will love the results. Now is the hard part, waiting...
Roy

hemihampton

Reaction score
I talked to Jar Doctors assistant, named June. She sez Jar Doctors has had some Health Problems but feeling better. I told her I'd pray for him. He seems to be recovering. Hope he gets well soon. LEON.

Reactions: Roy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen