Jim Eifler (aka Epackage) obituary

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
I just heard last week that Jim, known as Epackage here passed away. He was an avid Paterson NJ collector and longtime member/valued contributor to this website.

timeandabottle

Reaction score
Oh no. That is terrible news to hear about. We had many comments we shared back and forth on this site and through e-mail. A big loss for our bottle community. Thanks for sharing the information with us all. Rest in Peace Jim.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Oh no! I appreciate you sharing this...he will be missed. Even though recently he was less active, epackage has the distinction of having the most posts to this forum at nearly 20,000. He was a prolific sharer and commenter back in the earlier days of this forum and had the most incredible collection!

Last edited:

Csa

Reaction score
He helped a neighbor of mine locate some Paterson milks from his family dairy. Never met him, but was always helpful. Rest in peace.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
IMG_0478.jpeg

Sitcoms

Reaction score
While I don't think I ever had the pleasure of interacting with Jim/Epackage, it' obvious from the other posts in this thread that both this community and the bottle collecting community as a whole has lost a good one. RIP.

SODABOB

Reaction score
I'm saddened to hear about Jim's passing. epackage was an inspiration to all of us and he will be missed. I learned a lot from Jim over the years and always looked forward to his newest discoveries. I can't say for certain, but this link might be to one of his last post. I wonder if he ever got the painting?

Bob / a.k.a. Sodabob

hemihampton

Reaction score
Real Bummer, I've probably dealt with him in here for past 15 years. I remember buying old rusty Beer Cans off him he found while Bottle digging about 15 years ago. seemed like a nice guy. He's the same age as me. I always thought he was younger, he looks much younger in his profile pic. Sorry to hear this sad news. Leon.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen