Jim Eifler (aka Epackage) obituary

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm saddened to hear about Jim's passing. epackage was an inspiration to all of us and he will be missed. I learned a lot from Jim over the years and always looked forward to his newest discoveries. I can't say for certain, but this link might be to one of his last post. I wonder if he ever got the painting?

Bob / a.k.a. Sodabob

NO, He never got it. high bidder came thru. Leon.

timeandabottle

Reaction score
I wonder if somebody is already selling some of his Paterson bottles as there is an auction on liveauctioneers with a boat load of them right now. RIP Jim.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
There are rocks and there are trees. They both tend to hold things in place while new life grows around them. I believe E Pack/ Jim E. was both. He will be missed.:(

Signman

Reaction score
I wonder if somebody is already selling some of his Paterson bottles as there is an auction on liveauctioneers with a boat load of them right now. RIP Jim.

His family was consigning bottles, jugs, etc to auction. Some really cool Paterson items will be available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen