JOEL....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epgorge

Reaction score
Sixty plus years of propaganda has turned this discussion of this thousand year medicinal herb into a neat joke.. 'strike up a doobie"

Aspirin won't enable one to become hungry when on chemo therapy. Canabis will. Aspirin isn't the analgesic that canabis is. Two thousand years of usage of this plant herbally and America goes to war against God's one big mistake. Canabis...

Joel

cookie

Reaction score
The MRI is a 20 minute excursion into a strange tube-thank God for the ear plugs, my ears still hurt today....you get bombarded with all these loud, strange noises while lying perfectly still. When I came out of the tube one of the technicians- a young woman in her mid 20's asked "How was it?" I said it was like listening to a long Pink Floyd song.....You should have seen the look on her face- either she was shocked by my answer or she had no idea what I was talking about-I just laughed.....John

LC

Reaction score
Dag gone Joel, that sounds so 60ish................... I LIKE IT ! You are giving me thoughts of wanting to light up again ! Have a friend up the street from me, throw back from the sixties, when I want a buzz, I just drive by his house with my windows down............. Kind of reminds me of Cheece and Chong. UHMMM , don't think I spelled that right...

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/index.htm

epgorge

Reaction score
You are giving me thoughts of wanting to light up again

LC,
Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating drug use. I just don't see this herb as the evil that Anslinger, Hearst the FBN and and all their followers did/do. Go read the congressional record leading up to the marijuana tax laws of the 1930's and you will see what I mean.

DARE to think for yourself, I alway say. I am a libertarian. You mind your business and I will mind mine.[8|]

Ep

LC

Reaction score
Meant that jokingly Joel, my apologies if you took it the wrong way..

epgorge

Reaction score
I know that...
I wasn't coming down on you... Go light one up if you want to... or drive by that ole hippies house and get a contact high.

In the great scheme of things, it really doesn't even matter.

Supermans father, JO-EL

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
my post above was merely a joke... i agree with you all of my neighbors here are drug addicts but im not calling the police on all of them many times while walking the woods for bottles ive walked up on peoples plants i just leave them alone and go somewhere else... my motto is "you do what you want and ill do what i want"

LC

Reaction score
I was up in Adams County (Adjoing County) dump hunting years ago Spence, and decided to follow what looked like an old dirt road that went way back through a woods. I came up over a small rise, and there and behold was a stil just a perking away ! Needless to say, being I was by myself way back in I had no idea where, I took off running the opposite direction without ever looking back till I got to my car and got the blue blazes out of there. needless to say , no more hunting again in Adams County, unless knew exactly where I was or had permission to be there.

http://www.freewebs.com/yesterdaystreasures/index.htm

cookie

Reaction score
Just got the call on the MRI-facet joint damage-looking to possibly do injections-good news, considering alternatives-nerve damage, herniated disks, etc.I consider myself lucky...in a lot of ways....John

cookie

Reaction score
Joel- definitely going for injection-Will know Monday or Tuesday when it will happen...........John

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.