John woolsey & co 1914

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
IMG_20210815_154102_1.jpg
IMG_20210815_154106_1.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Wow-wee that's a beauty dewy. Great embossing and the color is killer. From Castle Bellingham, Ireland. Beer bottle.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Great embossing on that one! Did you dig it? That's a really unusual find for the US if you did. Even up here where you practically can't throw a rock into the woods without hitting a slick BIM UK beer in some places, it's practically unheard of to dig an embossed beer from the UK or Ireland.

Dewfus

Reaction score
Wow-wee that's a beauty dewy. Great embossing and the color is killer. From Castle Bellingham, Ireland. Beer bottle.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Yes sir found it at an antique shop for 3 bucks don't know value I imagine it can't be worth but 10 bucks but I thought for 3 bucks it was a steal lol

Dewfus

Reaction score
Great embossing on that one! Did you dig it? That's a really unusual find for the US if you did. Even up here where you practically can't throw a rock into the woods without hitting a slick BIM UK beer in some places, it's practically unheard of to dig an embossed beer from the UK or Ireland.
No 3 bucks at a local antique store only 3rd bottle in my collection I've actually bought I couldnt resist the price the other 2 I bought were to replace the ones that a stray cat broke when I scared it after coming in the shed it went through like a twister when I opened the door

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
No 3 bucks at a local antique store only 3rd bottle in my collection I've actually bought I couldnt resist the price the other 2 I bought were to replace the ones that a stray cat broke when I scared it after coming in the shed it went through like a twister when I opened the door
You scared it? Usually it's the other way around. Lol! My cat Rodgers is a gentlecat and never broke anything to date. He did her on the leaves of an orchid I had and it died as a result. Black mold swept through it like over night. He doesn't even scratch the screens.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Yeah i

Yeah but I replaced them so some salt was taken from the perverbial wound but I don't let myself get too upset about things like that...key word try lol
Rule #1 Don't get too attached to anything.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mlzeigler