Johnson Liverpool Trademark

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GandA

Reaction score
I have found an old green bottle with large 8 point star pointing N S E W on it and Johnson Liverpool Trademark around star. On bottom under side of bottle it has N8co and on opposite side it has 3 reside round bumps the size of a match head each. It also has some really cool long bubbles in the glass, longest about 3 inch. Would anyone have some info on this type of bottle. Thanks in advance. GandA.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, is it like this? EBAY

Attachments

• 8B6AE8DD3D414863BE4A153FD8504B56.jpg
    8B6AE8DD3D414863BE4A153FD8504B56.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 146

GandA

Reaction score
Hi, The star at the top looks just like the big one on the bottle but it obviously does not look like those bottles it only has the star brand on it. Thanks so much for the info Eric. Should I take a photo and post it here? I have only just joined this forum today. [:)]

GandA

Reaction score
Hi, The star at the top looks just like the big one on the bottle but it obviously does not look like those bottles it only has the star brand on it. Thanks so much for the info Eric. Should I take a photo and post it here? I have only just joined this forum today. [:)]

GandA

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583