Josh needs a Christmas exchange partner for 2013!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

David Fertig

Reaction score
Eric - the boy in the back is Josh's next younger brother, Seth. He's not so much a collector as a hoarder. Want to find the stapler, the tape, the change you set on the counter yesterday, and any other odd item, check Seth's desk. Seth is the methodical one - every thing in it's place and only one way to do things. Goodman - are you going for state capitols? Thanks again all, and Merry Christmas.

goodman1966

Reaction score
No, not necessarily capitols. Just any druggist with the state embossing. Got to get all the states first then I will expand. Mitch

creeper71

Reaction score
David Fertig said:
Rob, I'll give you a call later in the week. I should bring Josh as it would mean more to him that way. Thanks,Dave

what ever works for you... Just let me know...

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Eric - the boy in the back is Josh's next younger brother, Seth. He's not so much a collector as a hoarder. Want to find the stapler, the tape, the change you set on the counter yesterday, and any other odd item, check Seth's desk. Seth is the methodical one - every thing in it's place and only one way to do things.
Oh great, get me in there for some sibling rivalry.[:)] Any more I should know about?Josh, no problem. I think I may have you pegged as well. Seth, maybe. How many more and what about the wife (or domestic partner if that's the case), no clue there. Something about that would be useful.If I include one I want to go all the way. Don't expect fancy wrapping paper though, recycling color adverts or comics is about all I use.

David Fertig

Reaction score
Ummmmm....... Eric you don't really know what you might have gotten into! But here goes: Emma 14 - Cross Country, track, reading above her age (and acting like it too!)Levi 12 - Soccer, matchbox, outdoorsJosh 10 - Soccer, bottles, live animals (snakes, fish, turtles - whatever he catches), outdoors, matchboxSeth 8 - matchbox, outdoorsRebekah 6 - HorsesSamuel - 2 - toy trucks and cars And Faith 38 - well I can tell you what she does not like - bottles, insulators, rusty old cars, loud cars, street rods, snakes. The boys spend a lot of time outside. Down at the creek, in their shed with whatever animals they collect during the summer, exploring, digging holes, nailing wood together, and such. There's nothing fancy here. They end the day dirty and tired. There's always mud in the house. Someone always ends up with dirty clothes just before the schoolbus comes. We're blessed to have land for them to run and play and yell and just be kids. Please do not feel obligated to get anyone, let alone everyone something. They know that not everybody gets to do the same thing or get something just because one of the others did. Really. Between my parents, my wife, and her parents, plus her brothers, my kids get plenty. If you feel the urge to send them something, I know it will be appreciated, but please don't go out of your way. Thanks all, and Merry Christmas.Dave

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Ummmmm....... Eric you don't really know what you might have gotten into! But here goes:
Ummmmm, errr,
uuuggghhhh, welll, ..... Wow! I had no idea. I thought maybe 3. It was a project before but it's a mission now and I'm looking forward to it. It will most likely be late but maybe you can find it behind the couch or something later. That will give you time to re-wrap and assign the stuff to the family member that they seam to fit.

Here's some words to pass along to the muckers though, I was a long time wader in New England myself.
When I was about 12 I had an entrepreneurship of collecting golf balls in the woods, rivers and river muck or anywhere near and in the golf coarse area. I made some good money selling them back to the golfers.One time in the muck I saw what I thought was a rock to step on, that was until it swam away and I saw it was a snapper with about foot and a half shell. I was of coarse barefoot (shoes can get lost when you get past your calves) but I still have all my toes. Maybe that story is one gift, it's a true story. I have many more swamp wading stories that are's so creepy.[:)]
That was before you were born and it wasn't child endangerment. Don't diswade them though, those were the best years of my life. Besides, it's to late to call DCS now anyway.[:D]

Merry Christmas!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn