JULY 11-15 FRUIT JARS MUNCIE, INDIANA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

georgeoj

Reaction score
This is a super gathering of/for jar collectors. Go to the jar club website for more information. CLICK ON UP-COMING MEETINGS.
www.fruitjar.org

If you collect jars or have jars to sell or just want to know more about jars, THIS IS THE PLACE![8D][8D]

Jar collectors from everywhere gather in Muncie for all of the things that collectors do. It is a very grand experience for jar collectors and you will see some amazing jars. I will be there and hope to see you.
George

6F542F83B1084345B9F81652FB65DDC4.jpg

Attachments

• 6F542F83B1084345B9F81652FB65DDC4.jpg
    6F542F83B1084345B9F81652FB65DDC4.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 72

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey George,

Mebbe some day...

I read a great account of the pre-show festivities at the Holiday Inn, I believe, years ago. Sounded like the pre-show had the potential to upstage the show some...

Please be our fearless correspondent on the ground. Get ready to tell the tale of the Jar-B-Q...

Photo177263.jpg

georgeoj

Reaction score
The current format is a show in the Winter as always but the Summer event is only at the Signature Inn in Muncie. Many jar dealers and collector/dealers take rooms on the first floor and display jars for sale or trade in the rooms. There is constant activity from Thursday on. The big advantage here is that a huge number of collectors can meet and trade and swap information, etc. If you do not want to offer items in your room, you can take a room on the second floor and take part in all of the activities for as long as you want. It is just great fun for jar collectors. There are always good bottles there as well. Many people collect both. George

georgeoj

Reaction score
If you have good fruit jars to sell, bring them to Muncie! I will be buying very crude jars[8D] for my crude collection and any other good jars that you might want to sell. I am taking a couple of boxes of good bottles to sell as well. See you there!
George

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn