just found them today!!!!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

polo1161

Reaction score
My fiancee has brought home various sized blue, white and copper color glass bottles, one is a lysol bottle that say lysol incorporated, bloomfield nj, made in the usa. The blue bottles are all different sizes some of them saybromo-seltzer emerson drug co along the bottom rim and one of them says vicks vapor rub. The white one that I have has no markings on it at all, Can someone help????????? oh yeah and i have an old milk jug I tried sending pictures with it, but the file is too large, me and computers don't mix well.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi, unfortunatly they don't sound like much as far as value.

The Bromo are usually described as cobalt for color and I think look great. Some were hand blown in a mold (BIM) up to recent (ABM) machine made screw tops. I know I read somewhere that some had a backward Z but of the hundreds I've seen I have yet to verify. Maybe $5 for an odler mint condition one. If you have a reversed Z ,write me.

The white or milk glass I don't know. If it's a jar it's most like Pond's or another face cream. If it is a bottle I need a picture and it may have value. Embossing on it would help value.

By milk jug do you mean bottle? If it's from a small town, defunct dairy etc. it may be desireable to some collectors.

Of coarse don't forget, condition is key.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1