Just wanted to Introduce Myself

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Carolina_Bottle_Nut

Reaction score
Hello! to Everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. My real name is Laura. I have been collecting for about 9 years but I still consider myself a beginer. I will probally drive yall nuts with all my posts and questions. I have about 200 bottles in my collection, and it's still growing. Most aren't worth much but I have a few that are definite keepers. I just love them all and can't bear to part with some of the "not so old, not so perfect ones". I hope to get to know yall and learn what I can and mabey even pass on what little I know.[:)]

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hi Laura...
You have a beautiful name...I wanted to name our second daughter Laura but my wife wanted to name her Linda...so we compromised and named her Laurinda...I was hoping the nickname Laura would stick but everybody started calling her "Rinna" because that's how her older sis pronounced it..so "rinna" she is....by the way welcome to the coolest site on the web..no telling what you'll find posted...from pictures of outhouses..to people telling you your name is beautiful...weird but wonderful people on this planet.

Love, Peace and Hippy Beads...[8D]

Dr J...

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Hi Laura, welcome to the forum. We got a great bunch of KNOWLEDGEABLE guys and gals here just waiting to help people. They don't get much friendlier either! Kelley

Carolina_Bottle_Nut

Reaction score
RE: In reply to all

Just wanted to say thanks for the warm welcome[:)] I have really enjoyed these forums. Thanks DR. J for your comments about my name that was real nice. Hope everyone has a great day.
Laura--(C_B_N)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28