KICKING MYSELF !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx Rocky...I'm gonna find out who the high bidder was and see if he or she is willing to part with it...[;)]

jarhunter

Reaction score
Hey Jim, what a little rain makes you sleepy[8|]. It doesn`t just rain anymore, its more like monsoon weather. I wouldn`t beat yourself up over this. There`s been times when i have had to have it and maybe paid to much only to find it at a later date and get a better deal. Getting back to the rain, i didn`t even have NAPCAR racing on because it got rained out.[8|] Warren

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I love the writing on the one you lost... The script is really cool, just look at the "J"!

Maybe I'll stop rubbing it in now... Keep on kicking... [:D]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jarhunter

Hey Jim, what a little rain makes you sleepy[8|]. It doesn`t just rain anymore, its more like monsoon weather. I wouldn`t beat yourself up over this. There`s been times when i have had to have it and maybe paid to much only to find it at a later date and get a better deal. Getting back to the rain, i didn`t even have NAPCAR racing on because it got rained out.[8|] Warren
No Yankees and no Nascar put me to sleep, had a long day the day before working on a gasline and my sisters pool heater....I'm sure another will come up but since I figure I'll do good with my Bernardsville Flask I was willing to over pay for it this time. No biggie though[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Wheelah23

I love the writing on the one you lost... The script is really cool, just look at the "J"!

Maybe I'll stop rubbing it in now... Keep on kicking... [:D]
Thanx Connor, I will keep on kicking....[8D]

delawarejackd

Reaction score
Try this website I use it all the time and it is free www.gixen.com itbids up to your max set point in the very last second that it does not get high early. Say the auction is at $5 and your max is 25 IT WILL bid in one penny bids until York max is reached or you will. It is totally free and can save you money you set it and your computer does not even have to be on tty it its free

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc