kist soda

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
i thought i would share the newest bottle in my collection. it's a embossed kist bottle. now i know most of you have seen this style of bottle, but this is a 6 oz bottle. i knew they were out there, but i had never seen on before. i thought 4 dollars was a good price for this.

Qn38422.jpg

dean_3326

Reaction score
Hi John, Neat kist bottle, I am still proud of my Bronco bottle that without your help I would not have....thanks again. How do you post a picture.
Dean

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hi dean, thanks. orange crush and kist are my favorite brands to collect overall. as far as posting pictures goes. get you picture saved on your computer. make sure it fits the size requirement for this forum and is a jpeg file. after that, write your post. then check the embed picture box on the bottom of the screen under the message you just wrote. then click on the words "click to upload", another screen will come up. click on browse and look for your picture. when you find it click ok. and it should add it to your post. i always preview to make sure. i hope this helps. there may be more than one way to post a picture but this is the only way i know.
john

acls

Reaction score
Hi John. I have a similar Kist bottle except it has an ACL. Here's a pic. for you.

-Matt

Jg14209.jpg

Attachments

• Jg14209.jpg
    Jg14209.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 95

bubbas dad

Reaction score
i stand corrected. i only thought i had most of this style kist bottle. acls, thats a very nice bottle. i only knew about the fully embossed ones like the style of the one i posted above and the red and white acls from the 40's, 50's and 60's. your's is like a missing link. very nice. there is also a different type acl from canada but i have only seen pictures of them.

acls

Reaction score
Hey John. Aren't Kist bottles great. There are a lot of rare Kist bottles out there. There is a KIST KOLA and a KIST ROOTBEER. As far as Canadian bottles there is a green glass KIST GINGER ALE, a KIST FESTIVAL DRY GINGERALE, and lots of circa 1970s red/white/and blue ACLS. What I love about collecting is the job is never finished. There's always a new discovery just around the corner.

-Matt

nckruddy

Reaction score
I have one of these in clear and in green. Ever seen a green one?

bottleopop

Reaction score
bubbas dad -

Nice 6oz Kist !!!
$4 is a fantastic price! I saw one go on the bay recently for a whole lot more.

I have a 6oz, 7oz, 8oz, 28oz and 2 kinds of green 28oz, Kist, all embossed-only.
I'm still missing the smaller green one.
Only the 8oz has a town on it.

The 6oz says Crystal Rock on the underside. I suppose yours does too(?)

TJSJHART

Reaction score
i've got a 7 oz. red and white that has the red paint off set . dated 47 . with kist bottling in phoenix on the back. just thought i'd throw this in.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles