knoxville

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hello all im gonna try this again any one in knoxville tn need any help digging or no of any dumps mike

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Hey Mike, it's me again. Just wanted to wish you luck out there in Knoxville. There is a bottle show coming up in Morristown. Very close to you. Maybe you can run across someone out there. I may even come over myself. Until you break into the bottle-digging world in Knoxville, you might wanna try what I have been doing. I have been accessing creeks through city property. They criss-cross all over town and are just full of glass. I have found a ton of broken ss cokes and think it is just a matter of time till I find a whole one or some kind of dump. At least it is something to do when there's nothing else.

Tennessee B and I have both tried to contact a digger on that other bottle forum who is very local. No luck though. Won't even return emails. I think their fear of competition is bigger than their desire to help newcomers. I sincerely hope you don't run into the same kind of attitudes out there. If you do though, just keep plugging away at it. I have been ready to give up a hundred times since I moved over here. These guys who like to think they are top bottle dog in the area are just gonna have to move over when I get going!!! Do you think you might hit that show??? Holler at ya later.

madman

Reaction score
hey dan, yer trying too hard, its there youll find it , sounds like your close, check hill sides ravines behind old barns just take a hike in the woods, there are dumps everywhere, hmm where you found the ss cokes try digging into the bank, what ive found alot of civil war nuts have dug like crazy, but what about the newer stuff 1880s 1900,i think im on to somthing here in k ville, ill keep ya posted when i find it i want you to come on down mike

dewdog

Reaction score
Hey Mike! I'm just south of Kingston. Would also like to find someone to dig with. Haven't done much digging but enjoy bottle collecting. If interested, give me a yell......................mike

oldbtl

Reaction score
Hey madman! I'll go dig with you weekend oct 6th!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4