L.T. Piver Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MyndLymb

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had this bottle for quite some time, and have had very little luck in finding out information about it. It is clear, about 6" tall, 2 1/2" wide, embossed "L.T. PIVER PARIS AND LONDON", eight sided, pontil scar on the bottom, and has an applied lip.

I've searched the net and found other L.T. Piver bottles as early as the 1920s, but nothing that appears as old as this one. I know the Company started in the 1700s. I found the bottle in a box of bottles that was given to me over 20 years ago.

If anyone knows anything about the companys bottle production, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Lou

Ca82277.jpg

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi MyndLymb, welcome to the forum [:D] .
Your Piver probably dates to around the 1850's/60's, I've seen them from some very early sites here in Australia, I think I have a more modern (1900) bottle from that company here somewhere, I'll have a look and post a photo if it turns up. There are also pot lids from the same company.

MyndLymb

Reaction score
Irish/Lobeycat,

Thank you both very much for the reply and the information. I had a feeling that it was a very collectable piece. That's a very nice piece you have there lobeycat. I've noticed the floral design on a lot of their stuff. Any guestimates on what the value might be on my bottle?

Thanks again for the info, I'll post a couple other bottles soon that I have that are kinda unique.

I'm glad I found this site. It's nice to chat with other nice people who have similar interests.

Have a great week everyone! thx, Lou

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1