Large collection just purchased

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I tried to scan thru the pics , some interesting bottles there , hard to tell how many are Canadian vs US , see many that are for sure Canadian as I have them or seem them before . kind of tough to id them as only the ones in first row are clear to read , might be some good ones further back too

where were you planning on re selling them ? the shipping on them all if there sold online individually would be crazy , you might make $10 on some but Canada post is getting $16-$18 per package
We are just starting to sort and catalog them. There are at least 35 to 40 strictly Canadian bottles and several that are Canadian and American companies. Most will be put out for sale either online or at our market booths. As for online sales most bottles we have shipped in the past few months range from 8.00 to 12.00 to ship through UPS.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
If there are any White Soda ACL bottles I would be interested

RCO

Reaction score
We are just starting to sort and catalog them. There are at least 35 to 40 strictly Canadian bottles and several that are Canadian and American companies. Most will be put out for sale either online or at our market booths. As for online sales most bottles we have shipped in the past few months range from 8.00 to 12.00 to ship through UPS.

where was the collection located ? Niagara region Canada or upstate NY

shipping seems to cost more in Canada for some reason than US ,

definitely a lot of Canadian bottles in the collection , I have many of them already , I don't really see anything in the picture which is really old or super rare but a lot of neat bottles and brands there

I'd imagine they'd sell ok in a flea market / antique mall setting , overtime they'd eventually sell , bottles don't always sell rate away at those places

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583