Large Collection of Wheaton Collectible Bottles Available

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

gabutcher36

Reaction score
My mother has recently moved out of her house and has given me her large collection of Wheaton Collectible bottles to sell. My preference is to sell it as a collection with most of the items still in original boxes. I am just now counting and cataloging the entire collection.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I suggest eBay or Craigs list.. good luck to you!

jays emporium

Reaction score
I see a lot of Wheaton bottles on ebay, especially in the Bitters category. They don't sell very high, usually less than $5.00. The Wheaton Poison bottles however usually bring $20. - $30. I don't know why but people like them.

glass man

Reaction score
GREAT THING BOUT WHEATON IS IF YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY YOU CAN STILL HAVE A VERY NICE COLLECTION OF PRETTY WINDOW BOTTLES. I HAVE A COOL LOOKING WHEATON THAT LOOKS LIKE A REVELUTIONARY SOLDIER HOLDING HIS MUSKET. IT IS PURPLE [AMETHYST] COST ONLY 50 CENTS AND ONE I AIN'T SEEN BEFORE. I LIKE OLDER BOTTLES,BUT THE WHEATONS ARE GETTING A BIT OF AGE TO THEM! 30 PLUS YEARS ARE SO IN MOST CASES. GOOD LUCK IN SELLING THEM! WISH YOU COULD SHOW A PIC. OF THEM! DON'T REMEMBER EVER SEEING ONE IN AN ORIGINAL BOX! WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE! JAMIE

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology