Lash's bitter question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hayes

Reaction score
I have a lash's k&l bitter (best cat & blood purifier) ABM dark redish amber,91/2 in. the listings that I find for it are 87/8 or 9 in( along with a big time dif in value). the red/amber abm 9in is listed for 185. it gets a little confusing. I also have 2 atwoods jaundice bitters (form'ly made by....) one is abm and the other is not and has a smooth type base with a p 13 on it, aqua, 12 sided,6 1/8in. there are so many different ref's to these bottles that i cant figure out what ones that I have. I didnt post a pic cause i figure these are pretty familiar bottles for you guys. any info off hand? thanks

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Hayes ,
Can you post a pic or two of your bottles ?
There is many mold variants of the Atwood's , and of the Lash's also.
What pricing guide did you use for the value of the Lash's ? Kovel's ?
I believe the 185.00 is a mistake for the ABM . I believe that price was meant for a Red Amber L 37 Lash's Bitters with the indented panels.
Pics would help ! Brian

Hayes

Reaction score
9 1/2 in abm

Ge96175.jpg

Attachments

• Ge96175.jpg
    Ge96175.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 70

Hayes

Reaction score
here's the atwoods, they are both the same size. the amb is heavier and a little darker (the one with the cork) they both say the same thing "atwoods jaundice bitters,formerly made by moses atwood,georgetown,mass" Sorry the pic's arent very clear, all i have is my cellphone cam. Thanks ;)

Ki19859.jpg

Attachments

• Ki19859.jpg
    Ki19859.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 67

Pettydigger

Reaction score
1st of all Welcome to the forum Hayes. The bottles you have posted are pretty common in the bottle world, value of $5-$20 each in perfect shape. They are nice bottles, and a piece of history is more important than cash value IMO. Pettydigger. [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey