last 5 i picked up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
Wow Bob. You should start your own bottle magazine! "Bottles Illustrated"! [:D] Great finds as usual.

deer4x4

Reaction score
i just got all of these in the last 2 months, i did by those from diffrent places on the internet and they cost a good amount for them lets just say i sold 3 of my duplicate railroad flasks and 4 other flasks to get these bottle's i have some others for sale if someone is interested just pm and i can let you know what flasks i have for sale my top end bottles i give a good deal to members i dont charge top dollar enough of this bottles are what you pay for them the value is to the owner of the bottle and everyone has a diffrent $ thanks bob

when i finish my shelf i will post a pic of the finished collection

buzzkutt033

Reaction score
Hi Bob,

thanx again for sharing with us!! I see what you mean about the molds. perhaps the casting to make the mold was identical with just the " plate " with the embossing being switched. Do all the Greely's have the same number of rings above and below the embossing?? anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it...........

sweet bots

Jim

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey Bob
That sure is some sweet look old glass there .Wow thanks for sharing them with us. Love those barrels what can ya say but SWEET .
bill

deer4x4

Reaction score
thanks everyone and like you said buzz that is what i was thinking they all have the same number of rings 2 of them the embossing matches with just the adding of the word greeleys going up each side and the greeleys letters cut into the bourbon whiskey words ill take a close up of that and post it
bob

Stardust

Reaction score
Bob,
I love the way the light come through and shows the color of your bitters bottles. Beautiful, Simply Beautiful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday