LCD Monitors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Folks...

Wondering if anyone can help me out... Just bought a LG lcd monitor (W2061TQ-PF), but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to access the arrows on the screen adjustment function... I've looked at the instructions, but I just don't see how to operate the system... I'm usually not this dumb (That's enuff out of you, Msr. Lobeykat...!!!!)...

Any help would be appreciated!

Ron

Poison_Us

Reaction score
What adjustments are you trying to do? Horz / Vert adj or?.....

Acording to the manual, press the Menu button then the arrows will be available to you for these adj. The menu can be locked by pressing the menu botton for several seconds.

bearswede

Reaction score
Hi Stephen...

Thanks for your response...

When I press the menu button, 4 squares appear on the screen... From left to right:
Picture/Color/Tracking/Setup...

At that point, I don't know what to do next... If I repress the menu button, the squares disappear...

OK... I think I'm starting to get it, but it sure isn't what I'd call easily intuitive... More like bobbing for apples with ducttape across the ol' smacker...

Well, let me play with it summore... And thanks again for the reply

Ron

Poison_Us

Reaction score
LOL, Lobe grabbed the PDF manual as I did...
Should be able to maneuver the menu with the arrows when your in there. Out of the menu, the arrows have a different function.

bearswede

Reaction score
Yeah... The problem is there are 5 black buttons on the right side of the black screen frame... You have to either turn the screen sideways or get up and look at the edge of the thing... and you need a flashlight to see what's what...

I finally figured I would just draw myself a map of it all and go by feel... Still, I can't seem to access the resolution function... It says to check the Fortemanager, whatever or whoever that is...

I'm thinking I might need the driver, but after attempting unsuccessfully to use driver robot without having to shell out any moola, I tried again going thru the LG website... But no luck there either!!!???

Yikes!!!!!!!!!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
The monitor should automatically adjust to full screen, if it's resolution your after, that is done by the monitor properties.
1600 x 900 is the native res... you will need to install the monitor driver (.INF) file so the OS knows what your monitor is capable of siplaying. Then in your monitor properties, you can set your res to what you wish. Remember it's wide scree (16:9 aspect ratio) So dont select a 4:3 res setting or everything will look distorted.

bearswede

Reaction score
Nice widescreen by the way!

Yeah... I found something even better than Alchemy... I just go to Media Center, play some NA flute music, start the slide show and watch my bottles, some gone... some still hangin' out, go sailing across the big screen... With Media Center you get the motion effect, not just the static shots... It's mesmerizing! Remember Ol' Mesmer!!??

R

PS... It's snowin' up here in the hills... Yikes!!!!!!!!!

bearswede

Reaction score
So how long will it take you and your machine to get here from Wusta... ? I'll be expecting you when the real snow comes...ROR...

R(OR)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28