LCD Monitors

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
Use the Southern Boy Method. Juss push all them lettal buttons on the bottom til you git what you needs. Works for me ever time.[;)]

athometoo

Reaction score
am i the only one who noticed in lobeys pic , the monitor has a fun button . must be for what lobey mentioned looking at first. sam

bearswede

Reaction score
Yeah... Stephen...

If you follow the thread you'll see that I finally figured out that 2 of the 5 buttons have arrows, up & down... But the problem is they're black-on-black and on the right side edge of the monitor... Not at all easy to see, so you have to go by feel... I made a chart so it would be easier... Now my problem is i get this message when I try to access the resolution... It says: check in with fortemanager... I think the bottom line is I need to download the driver, which I haven't been able to do so far... I have an email into the company, so we'll see...

Ron

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Usually, monitors come with a disc with the drivers on it. Unless they are getting lazy and let windows detect it as a Plug & Play monitor, which usually doesn't give you the correct rez options for your monitor. But maybe that's how things are today with flat panels. It sure wasn't that way with CRTs and I have a driver for the Samsung my wife has.

bearswede

Reaction score
Yeah...

No driver disc came with it... And the website seems to indicate you don't really need it... but, there is a spot where you supposedly can download it... But I couldn't get it to work even after I registered my monitor with them... Still haven't gotten a response to my email either...[>:]

Ron

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter