Leaving the site for a little while....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
I think I'll be quitting the site to take some personal stock of my life....I have truely loved being part of this forum for the short time I've been here and hitting it off right away with so many of you fine people made the experience that much better. I learned a TON of things about bottles, and having no bottle knowledge before hand, it was a really enlighting experience into a great collectible. I will miss the learning part almost as much as I will the people here, Charlie took me under his wing right away and hooked me up with many great bottles and other experiences so I want to thank him the most, he's a hell of a great guy....

There are many others but I don't want to offend anybody by forgetting to list their names so I just want to say thanx to each and every one of you, even those who I don't like, you still brought something to the table to make this site a wondeful experience. I have some personal issues to attend too family wise and I'm a little turned off by some recent goings on here so I need to step back and see what some time away from the site will bring me. I'm always interested in your Paterson Bottle finds so feel free to e-mail me if you have something you're looking to get rid of, I'm always on the hunt. I will keep the list I have of all the great people here and the bottles they are looking for and I will contact them if and when I come across anything they collect.

It has been fun and I hope to find my way back here, but for right now I'll step away and say THANK YOU ALL, it's a great site and I'm happy to have been a contributor here.

Jim

Plumbata

Reaction score
Good luck figuring things out man, you gotta do what is important so don't let distractions like this site get in the way of resolving life's issues as quickly as possible.

See ya around Jim.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Family matters are definitely more important than this place.. I hope everything works out for the best! I hope your knee gets better, too!
You have put a lot of energy into helping members old and new find answers to their inquiries here.. that doesn't go unappreciated!
Take care, Jim.. and thanks for all the ebay heads ups!! [:)]

botlguy

Reaction score
Your situation is understood and while I am not sure leaving the site will help I respect your decision. You will be missed, I consider you an asset.

GOD bless, take care and be well.

kwalker

Reaction score
I know you've helped me out more than once. With all respect, best wishes and hope to see you back here soon.

peejrey

Reaction score
Good luck!
You're a great friend, and an knowledgeable collector.[;)]
GOD SPEED![:D]

-Preston James Reyome

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads