Leaving the site for a little while....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Jim,

Take good care, man. I hope this is more a see you soon moment, than anything in the past tense. You've been an asset to this glassy outpost.

10- See'ya soon, gonna work on my Montclair collection...

C1NV.jpg
From.

Jim

Reaction score
Be well, Jim. We all love this hobby, but you're absolutely correct that there are more important priorities in life. You're a great guy who shares my passion for local bottles (just from a different town), and I hope to see you back when you have the time and desire to rejoin us. ~Jim

jvharp

Reaction score
Good luck Jim and a big thank you for all the contributions you've made to the site and everyone here.

farmgal

Reaction score
Life issues suck! Especially when they are issues! I read your post and I can't say I really know you but here I am crying! I hope things work out and you aren't gone long. I let life get in the way of digging and coming here. Then someone e-mailed me and here I am. I look so forward to getting up and rushing online to read what has been posted over night and see all the fantastic pics. I've really enjoyed your wisdom here along with so many others and you can't beat the humor. Hugs, farmgal...Hope it's okay to hug...that's me

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Distance lends enchantment,see you hopefully soon Jim,You are an asset to this forum and another guy not afraid to tell it like it is.

sandchip

Reaction score
We'll miss you and your input here, ePak. I'll be praying for you that whatever's going on will be resolved, and that you'll be heading back our way before too long.

Later on,

suzanne

Reaction score
He just means that A-holes get on this forum.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4