Lime Cola - Mobile, AL

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

wonkapete

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Drum Style Lime Cola bottle from Mobile, AL? I'm trying to wrap up a book and saw this ad in the local newspaper but never seen this particular style from Mobile. Anyone have one? Thanks!

Attachments

• AC914DAF539C46D5BFACF5903F629D10.jpg
    AC914DAF539C46D5BFACF5903F629D10.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 87

goodman1966

Reaction score
I had one a while back and sent it to staticx32. pm him and he may post a pic or sell it. He collects Chero Colas. Mitch

logueb

Reaction score
The town where I live had a bottling plant that bottled Chero Cola, Nu Grape, and Lime Cola. A few years ago, I discovered the discard dump from the bottling company. I saved a lot of the discards. I did a search through the discards last night and located a Dothan, Ala., a Birmingham, Ala., and a Montgomery, Ala. Lime Cola, but no Mobile, Ala. at this time. There are still a few buckets of discards to go through. I did locate a Mobile, Ala. Nu Grape during the search. I will keep looking if you cannot locate one. Most of the discards at the bottle dump had anything from a lip chip to heavy damage. Not sure what is left at the dump. Buster

wonkapete

Reaction score
Mitch, I got up with Marshall and this isn't the bottle he got from you. He got the standard straight side Lime Cola, not the drum style pictured above. Thanks for your help! So, I'm still looking!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator