Limited Edition Cokes (prolly worthless)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
So, a short while ago someone brought up a topic about Limited Edition cokes from modern eras. I finally unboxed them and snapped some pics.. they are from 1992, 1996 and '97
IMG_6148 (2).jpgIMG_6149 (2).jpgIMG_6150 (2).jpgIMG_6151 (2).jpgIMG_6152 (2).jpgIMG_6154 (2).jpgIMG_6152 (2).jpg

I don't know if they have any desirability to anyone ...
~Fred

Attachments

• IMG_6158 (2).jpg
    IMG_6158 (2).jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_6156 (3).jpg
    IMG_6156 (3).jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 145

Canadacan

Reaction score
I have a book on them, some are all too common, some are much tougher. I don't know what the demand is for these right now but that always factors in on current value.

RCO

Reaction score
I recall hearing once before that generally the items " made to be collectable " don't turn out to be collectable .

its generally the stuff no one though would become collectable that becomes desirable years after it disappears from public use

so my though on these bottles is that there not really collectable other than to some coke collectors who might want one as an example or to ad to display

iggyworf

Reaction score
Yeah coke made many, many comm coke bottles. most are very common. My girlfriend collects coke and loves the comm bottles. I don't think she has the one in the first pic(tall ships) but she has the rest of those. Still fun to collect. She likes all of hers to be full.

GRACE ABOUND

BIRD SWING
Reaction score
Almost All Things We Collect Today Was Once Very Plentiful , Comic Books ,Cast Iron Toys .All Kinds Of Coins .Marbles .The Bottles That Are Dug From Old Out Door Johns, Guns .A Good Man Once Said Collect What You Want And Love What You Collect. I Am Glad I He Is Still With Us Today . Grace Abounds.

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I recall hearing once before that generally the items " made to be collectable " don't turn out to be collectable .

its generally the stuff no one though would become collectable that becomes desirable years after it disappears from public use

so my though on these bottles is that there not really collectable other than to some coke collectors who might want one as an example or to ad to display
@RCO, That is precisely right, for the most part. I DO understand the concept and have always appreciated the logic. I have seen now tho, items that had very little interest from the collecting world and hence, no dollar value have been coming into their own focus of interest. So, I still on occasion, speculate a little. These Cokes were at a garbage sale during one of our "townwide" garage/yard sale days. Picked 'em up for about two bits each.

and so.... "not really collectable other than to some coke collectors who might want one as an example or to ad to display" is why I grabbed them...thot someone who is a coke bottle collector might want them for the "modern age" display ;)
~Fred

Canadacan

Reaction score
This set of Fifa Womens World Cup 2015 from Canada sold for 63.00 CAD plus shipping at he beginning of February. It really depends on the bottle and your timing as a buyer or seller as to what you will pay for or sell for, these limited editions are made to be collectable and can command a good amount of money, and on a bad day that set may only sell for 30 or less...and maybe even almost free at a garage sale!

1615248167520.png

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75