Listed a few uncommon straight side Cokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
Hi Eric,

I feel ya. .Plenty of folks I have talked to have been in the same situation but I guess i have been lucky so far ? Ebay has been good to me. The only issue I came across is receiving a bunch of broken bottles because of seller negligence (improper packing)
Tried to work it out with the individual but no response. I filed a claim with Ebay and they got my $$ back with in a week.

The problems you have experienced I have on other types of forums mainly pertaining to custom knives. Its the worst when someone says "I'll take it" then flakes out after I already was depending on the funds or if I closed the thread which in return screws me on other potential buyers.

Lately I've just been having bottles pile up so its time to sell off some. Most I start at $0.99 no reserve. I have been trending the market very closely. Right now there are a few high end collectors that are literally buying up every nice Coke and Pepsi bottle. No other collector even has a chance as some of the prices hit close to $3K a bottle. The Wolcott I just sold would be a good example. If you have a Rare/desirable straight side Coke and need $$ I recommend listing it now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday