little bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
Helluva nice bottle. 100-200 bucks? Just laugh in their faces when they make offers like that. Glad you came here before making a regrettable mistake. If it was mine, it wouldn't be going nowhere.

charlie6395

Reaction score
Thanks yea they better add some zero to those numbers. I am glad I got here too I have so much more to ask when I get time I have about 5 gallons of marbles to go threw yet plus my # 13 ball jars that I want to learn more about. I have also been collecting Insulators and old carbide lights. I also dig alot civil war stuff and all of this is not for the money Its just what I love to do.Like when I found my little bottle I was wadding a creek deep in the mountains no phone no people no nothing what could be better than that? If thats weired then call me a freak. Thanks Charlie

Jim

Reaction score
Not weird at all, Charlie. In fact, that is what I would call a perfect day.

I'm 30 years old, and still do not own a cell phone. My Mom even wanted to get me one for Christmas one year, until I told her that I would definitely never use it. It's just something that I have no desire to own. I work locally, have landlines at home and work, and my wife has a cell. My digging partner has one as well, which is good if we ever need it for an emergency.

When I'm digging, fishing or doing anything else in the great outdoors, I have no desire to be bothered with phone calls. People know to call me either at home or at my shop. If I'm in neither of those places, it means I have something better to do than yak on the horn or listen to telemarketers [:D] ~Jim

Wheelah23

Reaction score
I didn't get a cell phone until last year, and I'm 16. That's pretty much unheard of in this time.

I'm glad to have a cell phone, if for no other reason than for safety. What if you're digging and the hole collapses on you? The cell phone could save your life. And if I didn't have my cell phone on me when I found that dead body, things would've been far less convenient.

That said, nothing's better than being alone in nature. I wish I could dig in a more scenic place, but I'm still surrounded by trees and birds. Pretty much my ideal day too.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexTheBottleHunter