local stoner

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

texasdigger

Reaction score
What is the full embossing on the soda with T. Sieg..... It may be the first bottle I have ever seen in all my years of searching with my last name embossed on it.

Brad

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: towhead

914EF3CDEE2B49B49BCB03A11A6EBA46.jpg

Hey Julie when are you going to start talking again? [;)]

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
I have to ask about the runoff! What and where did it "run off" to? I have never seen such a setup other than the clay pipe style that took the rain gutter runoff and ran it underground into the one side of the privy and out the other at the bottom directly into the city sewer line, which is what mine is to my house. Yours looks almost like something I would expect in a mining town or some such isolated setting. Plus, those stones used for a liner are pretty funky looking, not the nice large sturdy kind around here. I would feel nervous in a hole like that one at any depth much deeper that I stand. But mainly curious about that runoff......is that a common configuration in your area? Just never seen one like it before.....Thanks Jack
ORIGINAL: buzzkutt033

was 1870's top to bottom. rectangular stoner with the runoff on one
side of the bottom.

D40E4DB808DF483FA528159AB208CDF4.jpg

Plumbata

Reaction score

i thought that title would draw a comment or two.

It didn't draw more attention because local stoners are as common as weeds. [8D]

Great finds BTW, and I am also curious about that "runoff" feature if you know more about them.

houseman

Reaction score

pit was 1870's top to bottom. we were hoping to pull some graphites off the bottom, but
no luck. bunch of vintage pottery shards and broken pontil utility types. was loaded.

the Lyons Powder is really nice. i hope i get it in the pick. it's medium green on the top and bottom and a very light transparent green thru the middle. the photo doesn't do it justice.

5AA0B4DCB9574CE5A4FEDE9234578590.jpg

GREAT bunch of locals there! Congrats!
If you guys want to part with that Weissport bottle please let me know.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks